I was still feeling slightly horrified as we got on the bus to make our way back to the monorail, but the girls seemed happy (albeit surprised) with their princess make-over.
The Castle, draped in Christmas lights, was something else.
One Thousand Gifts
161. so many expressions of kindness, love and faith on behalf of my mom.
162. dinner at cafe rio from lisa on an evening when i just couldn't cook
163. all the help while dad recovered from minor surgery
164. rain in torrents, rivers on the streets, snow in the mountains, answers to prayer
165. eliza hula-hooping in her school program, that great big smile