I was still feeling slightly horrified as we got on the bus to make our way back to the monorail, but the girls seemed happy (albeit surprised) with their princess make-over.
The Castle, draped in Christmas lights, was something else.
96. the way weather changes, how it feels to brush up against it while running the canyon. headwinds, tailwinds, and icy rain
97. neighborhood food drive and so many generous givers
98. eliza giving the boys a bath, washing their hair
99. watercoloring with sami, acrylics with eliza
100. christmas lights blinking into the darkness