I was still feeling slightly horrified as we got on the bus to make our way back to the monorail, but the girls seemed happy (albeit surprised) with their princess make-over.
The Castle, draped in Christmas lights, was something else.
111. kara playing the glorious jerusalem concerto, memories
112. amazon prime, how i love thee
113. the smell of gingerbread from kristie
114. tree, finally lit and decorated, after much electric adversity
115. sliding pennies into the salvation army kettle, and giving a gift to steve