I was still feeling slightly horrified as we got on the bus to make our way back to the monorail, but the girls seemed happy (albeit surprised) with their princess make-over.
The Castle, draped in Christmas lights, was something else.
One Thousand Gifts
126. lunch at ruby's on the pier in newport with kara and family, holding babies, watching the sea lions
127. gordon and spencer's first tie to the ocean - pure joy!
128. sunshine in the living room
129. immigration day with ali and sami, speaking sloppy german
130. doug coming home and doing dishes while i sit and write