I was still feeling slightly horrified as we got on the bus to make our way back to the monorail, but the girls seemed happy (albeit surprised) with their princess make-over.
The Castle, draped in Christmas lights, was something else.
One Thousand Gifts
151. warm evening, kids on bikes, crabapple tree coming into bloom
152. book from sweet anne marie
153. kara jayne making jewelry for bensten and family
154. general women's meeting with all three of my girls
155. backyard daffodils gently opening