I was still feeling slightly horrified as we got on the bus to make our way back to the monorail, but the girls seemed happy (albeit surprised) with their princess make-over.
The Castle, draped in Christmas lights, was something else.
76. mom's tomatoes and a brown bag of golden delicious apples
77. gypsum mine in southern utah, watching my treasures dig for treasure
78. the loveliest of friends and family, so kind to remember birthdays
79. pressing leaves into stacks of books with the girls
80. golden days that won't last, but will return next autumn